The 3D Pantyhose, 80den black (2 pack)
|Options: Black 80den|
- Sustainable fashion responsibly made in EU
- Delivery to Europe 9,90 € + VAT
- Deliveries outside of Europe 14,90 €
- All orders shipped safely from Finland
- 30 days customer returns
Women’s 80 denier black pantyhose in solid black, double pack. Especially for those tired of uncomfortable pantyhose. Comfortable 3D waist structure. 80den pantyhose is a great fit for your everyday situations and cool autumn and winter season.
– Flat seams are invisible and do not produce bumps even under the sheerest dress or a skirt.
– 3D design guarantees a good fit for various shapes and sizes. Thanks to its design, you can choose a smaller size, if you prefer a tighter fit. In which case, the pantyhose does not conceal as much as it would, if worn in a bigger size.
– 3D pantyhose are made of Q-NOVA® polyamide, which is recycled prior to the production phase (pre-recycled).
– The aim during the production of Q-NOVA polyamide is to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Also, 90 % less water is being used than during the production of regular polyamide. No chemicals are used during the spinning of the thread.
– One euro per each sold package is donated to the protection of the Baltic Sea.
Made in: Gold Line S.r.l., Italy.
Material: 56% Q-NOVA®-polyamid, 37% polyamid, 7% elastane | Oeko-tex® standard 100, free from harmful substances | The package has been made from 80% recycled materials
NOTICE! For hygienic reasons our pantyhose can not be changed or returned after the package has been opened and the garment has been tried on. This is according to EU’s Consumer Protection law (chapter 6 a, § 16).
36-40, 40-44, 44-48
Includes recycled materials
Wash your 3D pantyhose after each use at 30 degrees, either by hand or using a delicate washing machine program. If you use a washing machine, we recommend that you use a laundry bag that protects your tights from other items that rotate in the washing machine. Wash your tights with textiles of the same shade. Do not use a fabric softener. It is not recommended as it will damage the spandex. Do not use bleach detergents, tumble dry or iron your tights. If you wash your pantyhose by hand, make sure that your nails are not sharp and that the rings are off your fingers before you start washing. We recommend hand washing with liquid detergent.
Read more care tips here.
Delivery to Europe
2-5 business days, 9,90 € + VAT (GLS EuroBusiness parcel)
Delivery outside of EU
8-10 business days, 14,90 € (EMS parcel)
Customer returns from abroad 10 € (will be automaticly deducted from the refund amount)
Read more about delivery and returns here.
Delivery in Finland
Free delivery for orders over 100 €
Postipaketti 5,90 €
Posti Kotipaketti 10,90 €
Posti Pikkupaketti for letter size shipments (like kids’ clothing) 3,90 €
Matkahuolto Lähellä-paketti 5,90 €
Pick up from store (Pukimo, Ideapark Lempäälä, Finland) 0,00 €
Free customer returns.